"I say to you, rise, pick up your mat, ...”
Mark 2:11 NABRE
1. To encourage everyone to live a resilient life that leads them to growth and change.
2. To present the truth about who we are in the eyes of God.
3. To inspire everyone to live their lives as a living testimony of God’s healing.
1. Being forgiven does not excuse us from future difficulties and temptation. The graces bestowed upon us not only cure us of our past sins and failures, but also provide us with the strength to move forward and be resilient. All we need is to participate in the work that the Lord has started in our lives.
2. Our past may haunt us, and we may fall at times, but we must strive to act based on our true identity – as children of God.
3. Keeping our memories of God’s messages and actions around us, as well as maintaining an attitude of gratefulness, will see us through our Christian life journey.