GO, JOURNEY TOGETHER!
"I say to you, rise, pick up your mat, and go home.”
Mark 2:11 NABRE
1. To present how we can bring others to Christ’s healing and forgiveness.
2. To remind everyone to consistently live out our identities as SFC: I am Catholic,
My Family is a Gift, and I am a Missionary.
3. To lead everyone in responding to the call to action of journeying together
towards holiness and bringing others to Christ.
1. We are called to bring others to Christ’s healing and forgiveness, just as how
the four men brought the paralytic to Jesus. We, too, can be intercessors of
our brothers and sisters and bring them home to the grace of God.
2. We become true Christians when we live out our true identities as SFC,
namely I am Catholic, My Family is a Gift, and I am a Missionary.
3. The next 30 years of SFC is a call for SFC to walk together. Synodality is a way
to minister: a call to listen and walk with each other, to commune with God
and participate in the call to start the mission.